The client, a premium bathroom retailer, engaged Palladium to increase their brand awareness online and grow business in their brick and mortar stores.
The client's challenge
A premium bathroom retailer struggled to grow; their aim was to be one of the first brands their target audience would consider. Palladium was tasked to find ways to raise the profile of the business (online) and drive footfall in the store.
What we did
- Conducted primary research with customers and installers
- Identified areas that are under-serviced
- Defined customer journey and customer needs
- Defined customer segments who should be served online or in-store
- Conduced competitor analysis, mystery shopping and UX review
- Worked closely with their agency to build a better site experience that's aligned to the customer journey
- New customer segments and customer journey that serves the right customer the right channels
- Stabilised declining e-commerce sales
- Grew in-showroom consultations by 15% in the three months